Thursday, April 16, 2009

Very exciting news . . .




I just signed with agent Jill Corcoran and I couldn't be happier! In addition to being the new Associate Agent for MG and YA at the Herman Agency, Inc., Jill is an amazing poet, teacher, marketing guru, blogger . . . and did I mention she's an all-around dynamo with a wild and wacky sense of humor?  (Check out her blog at: www.jillcorcoran.blogspot.com and the agency at: www.HermanAgencyInc.com). 

That's it for now. I've got new artwork to post tomorrow. This wouldn't keep!

5 comments:

Sarah Laurenson said...

Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! (And for Jill - your writing is awesome.)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations, Julie! They're lucky to have you.

Andrea Coulter said...

Congratulations! Love the visual art you posted below, by the way. The carnival girl is simply beautiful :)

Ronald L. Smith said...

Congratulations. You must be incredibly excited. Best of luck in making tons of sales.

Shauna said...

I have a book giveaway blog and would l♥ve to talk to you about your books! Please e-mail me at: tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com